Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Second child syndrome

I just left my children with the girl next door. She's adorable, sweet...and has never held a baby. Five minutes later I was still out the door. I literally showed her how to give a bottle on Abby Kadabby. As I drove to my dentist appointment I designed the following chart in my head.
babysitter interview questions with one child vs two

ARE YOU CPR CERTIFIED?? DO YOU KNOW THE HEIMLICH??

VS.

So what do the high school kids do around here on the weekends?? (That was actually Craig's question)

HERE IS MY CELL, MY HUSBANDS CELL, MY BEEPER, MY MOMS NUMBER, THE DOCTOR, POISON CONTROL, MY AUNT, MY THIRD COUSIN ONCE REMOVED...

VS.

Here's my cell lets text and send each other cute smileys. (Thank goodness there's a poop emoticon)💩

HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE? HOW MANY KIDS? HOW MANY HOURS?HOW MANY DIAPERS HAVE YOU CHANGED?

VS.

What? You don't know how to change a diaper? Ok I'll be home in an hour a little poop won't hurt- if its really big just do your best and try not to get it on our new rug

Poor isaiah. He's such a good little boy I think I take for granted his happiness to sit and watch eliana blow bubbles, eat her lunch, dance in his face and of course literally smother him with kisses

Good luck to any third children out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment